Friday, April 22, 2005

In a Muddy Valley




mashtah's area summer-2004
Originally uploaded by
amrtheproud.
Al Mashta Mounts

June 2004 Now I have to stop posting beautiful views for a while and give you an idea of the people I hike with.
I forgot most of these people names, because every time I go I know new faces, and different guys and girls, and I hike with several groups.
My friend Ayman took this photo while we were walking in a valley and suddenly I felt like my legs were sinking in cold water.

7 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Sinan said...

hi man can you send the pic to me I can't see it and it's only my problem not hello's.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Ghalia said...

amazing, it looks like a group of peasants going early to their daily work!

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Roba said...

That's a really cool picture. What is that exactly though? the plants?

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Amr Faham said...

hey Rami, that's really a very funny story!! if i'm going next time i will tell you.

afouan Sinan, i will send it today 'cause yesterday the net was sucks.

Ghalia i thought of everything exept the farmers thing, thanks a lot! that's cool..

Roba, it's a swampy land, nothing was cutivated there. but in AlMAshta area is covered with bushs and frams and forests, fountains everywhere, a great place even in august.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger x said...

Looks like great fun, I agree with Ghalia, hehe. How many days do you guys spend on each hike?

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Amr Faham said...

sometimes i spend 3 days, and some are for one day..
the longest is in the summer, i went last summer with a church (peres Jesuits), and it lasted about 6 days, and this photo is from that hiking... i am a muslim, but go usually with many groups to hike with. no matter was the religion and or the political or the social view.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger M!R@CHK@ said...

nice pid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home