Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Going To Swim (Part-2)


Khaleej-Baloo3a
Originally uploaded by amrtheproud.


Khaleej-Baloo3a-2
Originally uploaded by amrtheproud.



Out of the sudden, I heard a human voice, a voice of a child talking to his fellows, with a splash. Between the gradients of the green , I could finally see a small spot of blue down, so there IS deep water down there.
-finally! I told fadi..
-hey- I started calling with the loudest voice I could ever had- guys can anybody hear me?
After about 5 minutes of calling we got a response:
- yea?
- Would you please tell me how did you get there?
- It's so easy, you can just go down from where you exactly are.
I looked from where they told me, it was impossible to go down from there with my heavy pack, Fadi started to descent, he stepped on the first and easiest part and told me:
-come on, it's easy!
I tided the camera well and started to head toward the bottom of the world, I had about 50 meters to descend.
First of all it wa really easy, but then the heavy pack started to pull me down, I tried to tide my pack well but in such place where the edge is almost vertical, I found out that it was the most stupid thing I could ever do in my life.
-Fadi, I can't move, one small motion and I will be done!
With his lighter pack, Fadi started to give constructions:
-hold on, catch that branch, put your foot here…
at the end I could move again, and I tided the pack very firmly. But again after few minutes, I started to fell unstable again, and one crazy thing came out to my mind:
I took the pack off and threw it down to the river!
Deep inside, I was praying that the situation down there will worth all I've done till that time.
To be continued…
(but this time the next post will be in two days not after two weeks as the first episode)

8 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Zena said...

So everything you needed for that trip was in that pack?
I hope it was worth it too.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger مترجم سوري said...

that definetly needs matteh and 2rgeeleh

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger wegrit said...

And?!? How was the swim? I hope it was really worth it after having such an adventure just getting down the hill...when do we get more?!?

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger Z said...

amr,what happened to the pack back?!?! wouli..

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger x said...

ya zalame the suspense is killing me.. zakratni bi ayam itafreej 3al captain Majid..
Nice pic as usualy buddy

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya3ni chou tektob mn l Hospital Or ...

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger GraY FoX said...

oh my god this is even much nicer than syrian tv's series and oprah show ... keep it up buddy ... we''ll be watching you on same amr channel ... same amr time .. :D

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Amr...this is turning into film suspence! Tell us what happened!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home